Tasty Tabbouleh Salad
This fresh twist to an old classic makes an appearance at my dining table at least twice a month. We swap the couscous for some shelled hemp seeds, and you would swear that this was the way that tabbouleh was meant to be eaten! It's so delicious, refreshing and filling. A great addition to any meal, or truly satisfying on its own!
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Mettrum Originals Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Mettrum Originals Cold-Pressed Hemp Oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a food processor, blend the parsley, mint, and sea salt until minced.
- Transfer the herbs and salt to a large mixing bowl. Add the tomatoes, hemp seeds, hemp oil, and lemon juice.
- Mix well, and serve.
Share your recipes with us at email@example.com for a chance to be featured on our blog!