This warm potato salad is the perfect side dish to compliment your holiday fixings!
From the kitchen of Mr. Daniel Clairet of Daniel et Daniel Catering in Toronto, straight to your plate, this simple recipe is a guaranteed hit!
- 1 lb. baby new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 4 tablespoons Mettrum Originals Cold-Pressed Hemp Oil
- 2 tablespoons Mettrum Originals Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil or steam potatoes, then strain.
- In a large bowl, mix mustard, vinegar, garlic, onions, tarragon, chives, salt, pepper and hemp oil.
- Add potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds and parsley on top.
- Serve warm.