High in both protein and fibre, these tasty cookies will give you long-lasting satisfaction. If you have self control, and don't think that you will plow through the batch in one seating, these cookies are outstanding eaten cold, out of the freezer!
- ¼ cup Mettrum Originals Hemp Flour
- ¼ cup flax flour
- ¼ cup sunflower flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar (organic preferred)
- ½ cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Mix flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the sugars with the butter.
- Mix in the egg & vanilla.
- Combine the wet & dry ingredients.
- Add in the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoon size scoops of dough on parchment lined (or greased) cookie sheet.
- Flatten dough with a fork.
- Bake at 350˚F for 12 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen cookies